As the office of Bradford Council servicing the Airedale Partnership we aim to:
- Provide a single point of contact for customers requiring any information or help relating to the Airedale Masterplan and Strategy.
- Direct other customers who contact the office who require other Council or related services to the appropriate person or department.
- Direct any customers who require information on the regeneration of Bradford City Centre to the appropriate person.
- Deliver our service in a professional, friendly and approachable manner which promotes confidence in the work of the Airedale Partnership and Bradford Council.
- Make every effort to meet the needs of our customers.
- To respond to all complaints within 10 working days and to resolve them effectively and speedily in agreed timescales.
- To provide services through intermediaries where appropriate
- To follow up all enquiries to ensure that a satisfactory outcome has been achieved.
- To provide a professionally confidential service for customers based on the most accurate and relevant information available at the time.
- To answer the telephone within 20 seconds and to respond to e-mails promptly and in a professional manner and to the appropriate standard.
- To ensure that there are appropriate arrangements to cover when staff are either on leave, attending meetings or out of the office.
- To be courteous and professional at all times.
- Ensure that all meetings and appointments are attended on time and where possible that people are informed when delays occur.
It is hoped that by providing this charter anyone who contacts the office of the Airedale Partnership knows the level of service they can expect. If the service falls short they should contact the office. We will use the feedback you give us to continually improve the quality of our services to meet the needs of our customers.